Ja! Estudio, domiciled at Av. Hidalgo, No.64, Int. 5, Col. El Pueblito Centro . C.P.:76900. Corregidora. Qro, is responsible for the use and protection of your personal data, and in this regard it informs you the following:
In this privacy notice, the following words will be understood as initial capital letters, the following:
PURPOSES FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal information will be used for the following main purposes, which are necessary to provide our products and services:
- Identify and contact him.
- Provide you with the products and services you contract with us, and fulfill the obligations contracted with you.
- Comply with the applicable regulations.
- Perform the process related to billing.
Additionally, your personal information will be used with the following secondary purposes:
- Evaluate the quality of our service.
- Invite him to professional, academic and cultural events.
- Promote our products or services, contacting and conducting events for marketing, advertising or commercial prospecting purposes.
If you do not want your personal data to be processed for the indicated secondary purposes, or any of them, you can deny us your consent from this moment, sending us your request through the email email@example.com.
Your refusal in this regard, will not be a reason for us to stop providing the products or services you contract with us, and we inform you that you have a period of 10 working days to let us know.
PERSONAL DATA TO BE COLLECTED:
To achieve the purposes described in this privacy notice, we will use the following categories of personal data: Identification, contact, work, financial.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal information may be transferred to the following natural or legal persons, without your consent being legally required:
- Authorities to which we must do so by virtue of a law, in order to comply with the corresponding regulations.
- Authorities, when the transfer is necessary or legally required to safeguard a public interest, or for the administration or administration of justice.
- Authorities, when the transfer is necessary for the recognition, exercise or defense of a right in a judicial process, and
- Companies within our same group that operate under our same processes and internal policies, to provide services or comply with our internal policies and regulations.
Except for the cases indicated and the others referred to in article 37 of the Federal Law of Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals, your personal information will not be transferred.
SECURITY MEASURES TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information will be protected under strict confidentiality and to reasonably prevent the use or improper disclosure of it, we have implemented physical, technical and administrative security measures in accordance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and other regulations applicable.
RIGHTS AND REVOCATION OF YOUR CONSENT
In the terms permitted by the applicable regulations you may access, rectify and cancel your personal data, oppose the processing thereof, and revoke at any time the consent that you have given us, through the aforementioned mail.
Our privacy officer will ensure at all times for the protection of your personal information in compliance with the applicable regulations. Likewise, we inform you that the National Institute of Transparency, Access to Information and Protection of Personal Data (INAI) is the authority in charge of monitoring due compliance with the legal provisions on the protection of personal data.
LIMITATION ON THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In addition to the procedure contemplated in the previous section, you can limit the use or disclosure of your personal data in the following ways:
- Enroll in the Public Registry to Avoid Publicity of the Federal Consumer Procurator’s Office. For more information about this option, you can contact directly with PROFECO or enter the league: http://rpc.profeco.gob.mx.
- Request, through the email firstname.lastname@example.org, your registration to the “Advertising Exclusion List”, with the aim of not receiving promotional information about our products or services.
Important: Any modification to this Privacy Notice can be consulted at https://www.grupojaestudio.com/en/privacy-notice/